Sunday, June 27, 2010

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I was on vacation this past week up north. Nick came up Thursday night for the rest of the weekend. Sunday afternoon we left for home. Well when we got home I walked in side and of course after a long ride you have to go potty. So after I was going to go out side to get the rest of the stuff that was in the truck and Nick calls me from the other room to go in there for a second. So as I turn the corner to the dinner room I see all rose peddles on the floor then I look up at the dinning room table and see 85 pictures of Nick and me over the last 4 years! Then before I know it Nick is on his knee asking me to marry him...I said YES!!!!!! 

Our wedding date is June 3, 2011!

(pictures to come if I can figure it out!)


1 comment:

jBrink said...

Congratulations!! :)