Sunday, November 2, 2008

Auntie Kaily was RIGHT.......

Ever since the day that Jenna and Jeremy told me that they were pregnant I have said that the baby is going to be a girl. Everyone in my family thought that I was wrong, they thought that the baby was going to be a boy. Turns out I am right....ITS A GIRL!!!!
Its probably a good thing that the baby is going to be a girl because a few times I talked to the baby telling the baby that it really likes the colors pink, purple...and just anything girlie. Also, I kept on saying Hi little baby girl....so if that baby was a boy....we might have to be worried about him in the future...so thank goodness I was right! Hahaha!!
I am soooo excited that the baby is going to be a girl...but I would have been just excited if it was a boy.
Nick was a little sad...he really wanted it to be a boy...he asked me if there was an other baby in there that was hiding and is a boy....no such luck this time....

No comments: