Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not much going on.....how about the weekend??

So I thought that I would update my blog again before my sister says something about my blog being boring and never updating it! I really don't have much to blog about so it will be kind of hard to update this but I am sure I can think of something to say! Haha!

This past weekend was kind of a fun weekend. 
Friday, Nick and I went to Target and got him some new jeans and then we were going to go out to eat but then decided that the Pizza Hut in Target sounded good and we were both hungry so we ate at Target! Then we went back to my house and had a relaxing night we watched Evan Almight and then Monsters Inc. 

Saturday, Nick and I went to Jeremy and Jenna's house. We all made dinner together the guys grilled the chicken for chicken quesadilla and then us girls were inside getting the stuff ready to make them. They were reallllllllly good!!! Then we played Phase 10. Probably the longest I have ever played that game!! Jeremy was stuck on phase 3 for 9 rounds! It was great!!! 

Really nothing else is new. I'm just working everyday pretty much. Haha.... I'm pretty boring right now but with the Holidays coming things will get a little more interesting!! Lets hope! :) haha!!

1 comment:

jBrink said...

It may not seem like much - but it's the little things that you bring up again when you reminisce. Remember when we... :)